Whether you're the kind of bloke who likes outdoors and camping, the diva who enjoys the finer things in life or the business person jetting in for a conference, Durban offers up a range of accommodation to suit you, your needs and your pocket.
- Natures Haven Lodge, The Bluff, offer self-catering accommodation in a choice of dormitory, cabins, camping and caravan sites. Close to the beaches and minutes away from shopping centres.
- Durban Backpackers, On the Beach, located in Durban North is exactly that. On the beach, presenting incredible views of the Indian Ocean. You can choose from dormitory to luxury doubles/twin rooms.
- The Hilton Durban, situated in the heart of the city is elegant, modern, comfortable and professional, allowing you to make the most of your stay here. The sophisticated choice for the connoisseur in you.
- Garden Court Marine Parade on Durban’s Golden Mile spoil guests with panoramic views over the Indian Ocean. The fact that said ocean is practically on the doorstep makes it a perfect choice for a family vacation. They even have a glass-enclosed pool on the 30th floor!
- Suncoast Towers, the beautiful and classic Art Deco hotel on the Golden Mile and right next door to Suncoast Casino offer you exclusive, beautifully decorated rooms with attractions for every interest. Food, entertainment and the beach all in one.
- Maple Tree Manors, Cowies Hill will warm your heart with an eclectic mixture of chic contemporary interiors and home grown comfort and style out the hustle and bustle of the city.